Which state has the best economy 2020?
Which state has the best economy 2020?
Utah is the top state for economy. It’s followed by Colorado, Idaho, Washington and Massachusetts to round out the top five. Five of the 10 states with the strongest economies also rank among the top 10 Best States overall.
Which state is most dangerous in India?
Top 10 Dangerous States in India:
- Uttar Pradesh: The crime rate per capita of UP is 7.4.
- Arunachal Pradesh: The crime rate and other factors have made the state responsible to land on the 2nd position in danger.
- Jharkhand: Jharkhand is another state not to be missed in danger terms.
What is America’s richest state?
Which state has highest growth rate?
Haryana, Gujarat, Karnataka and Telangana have emerged as the states with the highest growth in gross domestic product over the last four financial years, surpassing that of the nation as a whole.
What is the most backward state in the US?
Mississippi consistently lands at the bottom of economic development rankings. I find New York backwards in terms of government.
What are the five poorest states?
According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the national poverty rate was 10.5% percent or 34 million Americans in 2019. These states and territories have the highest percentages of poverty in the country: Puerto Rico, Mississippi, Louisiana, Kentucky, Arkansas, West Virginia, Alabama, Oklahoma, Tennessee, and South Carolina.
Who is the No 1 company of India?
2019 Fortune list
|1||Indian Oil Corporation||Oil and gas|
Who is best fellow of India?
The following article lists some of the best and the most rigorous fellowship programmes available for the youth, in India.
- Teach for India Fellowship.
- Young India Fellowship.
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament (LAMP) Fellowship.
- William J Clinton Fellowship.
- Gandhi Fellowship.
Who is the powerful CM in India?
|#||Chief Minister||Term length|
|1||Pawan Kumar Chamling (b. 22 September 1950)||24 years, 165 days|
|2||Jyoti Basu (8 July 1914 – 17 January 2010)||23 years, 137 days|
|3||Gegong Apang (b. 8 July 1949)||22 years, 8 months, 5 days|
|4||Lal Thanhawla (b. 19 May 1942)||21 years, 55 days|
Which state has smartest students?
This Is the Smartest State in America, According to Data
- West Virginia. Average IQ score: 98.7. Average SAT score: 936.
- New Mexico. Average IQ score: 95.7. Average SAT score: 1055.
- Nevada. Average IQ score: 96.5.
- Mississippi. Average IQ score: 94.2.
- South Carolina. Average IQ score: 98.4.
- Alabama. Average IQ score: 95.7.
- Louisiana. Average IQ score: 95.3.
- Arkansas. Average IQ score: 97.5.
What state is the cheapest to live in?
Which is the No 1 state in India?
Top 10 Largest States of India by Total Area
Which is the best state in India 2020?
Which is powerful state in India?
|Rank||State/Union Territory||Data year|
What is the least visited state?
Least Visited States in America
- 4- Vermont– 12.8 million- breweries, bike riding and skiing.
- 3- Montana– 11 million- National parks, resorts towns with skiing.
- 2- Wyoming– 10.1 million- Yellowstone and other parks.
- 1- Delaware– 7.3 millions- Tax free shopping,beaches,mansions & historical America.
Who is the best in India?
Top ten nominees
|1||B. R. Ambedkar (1891–1956)||Maharashtra|
|2||A. P. J. Abdul Kalam (1931–2015)||Tamil Nadu|
|3||Vallabhbhai Patel (1875–1950)||Gujarat|
|4||Jawaharlal Nehru (1889–1964)||Uttar Pradesh|
Which state is fastest growing in India?
Which is the happiest state in India?
Who has the worst economy?
Tuvalu is the world’s smallest national economy, with a GDP of about $45 million, because of its very small population, a lack of natural resources, reliance on foreign aid, negligible capital investment, demographic problems (overpopulation and paradoxical “brain drain”), and low average incomes.
Is Kerala a poor state?
Kerala is a small, densely crowded state in South India. It is a poor state, even by Indian standards. Its per capita income of US$80 lies well below the all-India average of US$120, and it suffers from the lowest per capita caloric intake in India. Kerala also has the lowest per capita caloric intake in India.
What is the best southern state?
When we asked survey respondents to rank each Southern state for its best quality, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, and Tennessee got top marks for charm. In Virginia, North Carolina, Arkansas, Alabama, and Oklahoma, politeness was the defining characteristic. And for good Southern home cooking?
Which is the smartest state in India?
Highest literacy (most eduacated) rate in India state wise
- Kerala is the most literate state in India, with 96.2% literacy rate.
- After Kerala, Delhi has the highest literacy rate in the country at 88.7%.
- Whereas, Andhra Pradesh, Rajasthan, and Bihar have the worst literacy rate, as per the report.
Who is richest state in India?
What is a predoctoral program?
North America (USA/Canada) In the USA a predoctoral fellow (pre-doc) is a researcher who has a master’s degree (or equivalent university graduate education), but not a doctorate, but is enrolled in a preparatory program at university for admission to PhD (doctoral degree program) and often granted a stipend.
Which is the richest state in south India?
Tamil Nadu’s net state domestic product is the second largest economy in India. Tamil Nadu is the second largest state economy after Maharashtra with a gross state domestic product of ₹2,134,395 crore (US$300 billion). With GDP per capita of $3,000 it ranks fourth among Indian states.
What is the least developed state in USA?
Least Developed State
- Parts of California.
- West Virginia.