What is a T32 grant?
What is a T32 grant?
The Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award (NRSA) (T32) supports grants to institutions to develop or enhance research training opportunities for pre and postdoctoral fellows to be trained in cancer research.
How do I claim SDF funding?
To create a claim, you may login to SkillsConnect and select “Create Claim” under the Adhoc Claim Menu. For full fee type course, the applicant company is the party to submit claim. You may click here for the guide to submit a full fee claim.
When Will Singaporeans receive the cash payout?
All Singaporean employees and self-employed persons who received Workfare Income Supplement (WIS) payments for work done in 2019 will receive a Workfare Special Payment (WSP) in 2020. The WSP is a one-off $3,000 cash payout that was paid out in two equal payments of $1,500 each in July 2020 and October 2020.
How do I become a creative child provider?
How to register
- Check the eligibility requirements.
- Select the ‘Register now’ button.
- Log in, or create a MyServiceNSW Account.
- Follow the prompts to create a business profile.
- Complete the Creative Kids provider application with evidence outlined in What you’ll need.
- Submit your application for approval.
What can I use my creative voucher for?
Vouchers can be used to contribute to registration, participation and tuition costs for performing arts, visual arts, coding, languages, literature, music and other creative and cultural activities with our approved list of activity providers.
When is the cash payout for Budget 2020?
Otherwise, you will receive your Care and Support – Cash payout on 25 June 2020 directly in the same bank account in which you receive the Solidarity Payment in April 2020, or via cheque mailed to your NRIC-registered address between 30 June 2020 and 9 July 2020.
How do I get a $100 voucher?
Residents can access the voucher by visiting the Service NSW app and collecting a QR code. They then must attend a registered venue to redeem it. A map on the Service NSW app pinpoints the businesses that have registered with the scheme.
How do I get my dine and discover vouchers?
Applying for vouchers If you meet the eligibility requirements, you can apply for Dine & Discover NSW Vouchers online. You’ll need: a MyServiceNSW Account. 2 proof of identity documents such as your NSW driver licence, Medicare card, Australian passport.
How do I get a government voucher?
How do I get the vouchers? To participate in the Dine & Discover NSW scheme, all eligible NSW residents 18+ must have a MyServiceNSW account, so if you don’t have one, this is a good time to download the Service NSW app and register for the account ahead of the vouchers becoming available.
How do I redeem a voucher?
Redeeming a gift voucher on an invoice
- Click the appointment and click Raise Sale.
- Once the sale is open, click the little Gift Voucher icon:
- Enter the code into the Gift voucher code box and click the search button.
- The amount remaining on that gift voucher will appear.
- This will deduct the amount from the sale total.
How do I know if I qualify for Workfare 2020?
You will qualify for WIS for WY2020 if you: o are a Singapore Citizen; o are 35 years old and above on 31 December 2020 (all persons with disabilities would qualify); o earn an average monthly income of not more than $2,300; and o have declared your net trade income and made MediSave contributions. exceeds $70,000.
How many creative vouchers are there per year?
You can apply for one voucher for each child. Each voucher can only be used for the child that is displayed on the voucher, and vouchers cannot be combined. Each child is entitled to claim one voucher per year.
How do I get dinner vouchers?
Dine & Discover NSW
- Business Registration. Check if your business is eligible and register for Dine & Discover NSW.
- Apply For Vouchers. Get your $100 in Dine & Discover NSW Vouchers.
- Business Finder. Search for a participating business using the Dine & Discover NSW Business Finder.
How do I claim Singaporediscovers voucher?
Here’s are the steps to follow to redeem your vouchers:
- Have your SingPass ready.
- Choose your products from one of the five authorised booking partners listed above.
- Add your item(s) to the shopping cart.
- Login with SingPass and choose the number of vouchers you would like to use.
Where can I spend my creative voucher?
Use your NSW Creative Kids Voucher for Art & Craft Kits Delivered to Your Home
- Art Mania Studio.
- Charlie Boots.
- Craft Nation.
- Create Hub Riverina.
- Eckersley’s Art & Craft.
- Georgina Hart Gallery and Studio.
- Hand in Hand.
- Hive Creative Kids.
Who is eligible for Wsq funding?
You will be eligible for funding if: You are a Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident; You are aged 21 years and above*; You are attending a SSG-supported certifiable course on nett fee payment mode.