What devices support HBO Max?
What devices support HBO Max?
What devices support HBO Max?
The following devices are supported by HBO Max:
- Amazon Fire TV devices and Fire tablets.
- Android phones and tablets.
- Android TV (including most Sony Android TVs, 2016 models and later)
- Apple TV (4th generation and later)
- Computers (PC and Mac browsers)
- Apple iOS devices: iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
How do I speak to AT customer service?
- New service. Monday – Friday, 7am – 9pm CT Saturday – Sunday, 8am – 9pm CT.
- Order status. Available 24/7.
- Support for travel abroad. +1. Available 24/7. FREE from mobile phone.
- Disability resources. TTY: Voice:
How do I install HBO Max on my LG Smart TV?
To install the HBO GO app on your LG TV:
- Visit the LG Content Store.
- Navigate to “Apps & Games” and search for “HBO GO”
- Select “HBO GO” and select “Install”
Why can’t I get HBO Max on my LG TV?
Unfortunately, HBO Max is not currently available natively using LG Smart TV devices. You may be able to stream to your LG Smart TV from your iOS device using AirPlay 2 which is available on 2019 LG Smart TVs.
Is HBO Max the same as HBO now?
HBO Max is the same price as the standard HBO streaming service, which was previously known as HBO Now. HBO Max offers all of HBO’s streaming content plus a ton of new stuff from a variety of WarnerMedia brands — all for the same $15 a month price.
How do I download HBO Max app on my LG TV?
This method is applicable only to LG smart TV models launched after 2019.  Open the App Store on your iOS device.  Download and install HBO Max from the App store.  Open the HBO Max app and stream the media that you want.
Can I connect my iPhone to my TV with my charger?
Plug the adapter into the Lightning port on your iOS device. If you need to charge your device while using it, plug one end of a Lightning to USB or Dock Connector to USB cord into the second port on the adapter and plug the other end into a power source. Switch to the HDMI input on your TV.
How do I connect my iPhone to my TV without HDMI?
If you have an older monitor without an HDMI input, Apple also sells a Lightning to VGA Adapter. Once you have an adapter, here’s what to do: Connect the adapter to an HDMI (or VGA) cable. Connect the cable to an input on your television or monitor.
How do I cast HBO Max to my TV?
- Make sure your Chromecast and your Android device are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Open the Google Home app on your phone or tablet.
- Tap the device that you want to cast to.
- Tap Cast my screen > Cast screen.
- Once your screen appears on your TV, open HBO Max and start streaming.
Will HBO Max be free?
HBO Max costs $14.99 a month as an all-in-one, standalone service, and you can enjoy a free seven-day trial before you commit. If you already have HBO through a cable or satellite TV provider, you may be able to access HBO Max—and stream a lot more content—at no additional cost.
How do I check my AT account online?
View bills online
- Go to Your bill.
- If you have more than one service, choose the bill you want to view. Your previous bill activity and current bill will display.
- Expand sections to see more details. To pay your bill, select Make a payment. To see a copy of your paper bill, select View paper bill.
How do I download HBO Max on my smart TV?
Open the Smart Hub, choose Apps, and search for HBO Max. Then, select and download HBO Max. Once downloaded, open HBO Max and sign in or start your subscription.
How do you watch your iPad on TV?
The simplest way to connect your IPad to a TV is by using an HDMI cable. With a $50 Apple Digital AV Adapter, you can connect any TV to show movies and photos from your iPad. You simply connect one end of the HDMI cable to your TV. Then, connect the adapter to another end of the cable and plug it into your iPad.
Is HBO max free with Amazon Prime?
17, current subscribers of HBO through Amazon’s Prime Video Channels will be able to log in to the HBO Max app with their Amazon credentials — at no additional cost.
How do I get on Demand on my AT TV?
Easily find, rent, or watch early releases, new releases, U-verse TV specials, and other titles.
- Press the On Demand or MENU button.
- Choose an On Demand menu item.
- Select a category: Featured, U-verse Movies, or Premium, and then press OK.
- Scroll through the available options and press OK to select a title.
Why is my screen mirroring not working?
You may also need to reset the network by turning your TV, router, and your smartphone off and on. As screen mirroring relies on Wi-Fi, sometimes restarting it can resolve connectivity issues.
How can I mirror my iPhone to my TV without Apple TV or WIFI?
- Install AllCast on your iOS device, and turn on your smart TV.
- Afterward, launch the app and let it access your photos and music.
- To start mirroring your iPhone to TV, tap the cast icon at the bottom left of your screen.
- Now, tap the name of your smart TV to build a connection on both devices.
Why is HBO Max Not on my smart TV?
Make sure you have the latest version of HBO Max. To do this, on your Android TV move the selection to the HBO Max tile, and then press and hold the select button. Then, choose View Details and then Update (if available). Make sure you have the latest software updates on your Android TV.
How can I mirror my iPhone to my TV?
Mirror your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV.
- Open Control Center:
- Tap Screen Mirroring.
- Select your Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV from the list.
How do I watch AT TV on my computer?
Get help streaming AT TV on your computer
- Check browser compatibility. Make sure you’re using a supported browser.
- Confirm internet connection. If you use wired connections, make sure your Ethernet cable is connected between your computer and an Ethernet port on your modem.
- Check internet speed.
- Find manufacturer support.
Can I plug an iPad into a TV?
You can connect an iPad to a TV set with an AV (HDMI or VGA) cable. You’ll need the appropriate adapter cable from Apple. To connect the iPad, just connect the adapter to your iPad, connect the adapter to your television with the appropriate cable, and switch the TV to the correct input.
How do I log into my AT account?
Access your AT email
- Go to currently.com.
- Select Mail.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Select Sign In. To stay signed in, select Keep me signed in.
How can I watch HBO Max?
Stream all of HBO Max
- Download the HBO Max app.
- Open HBO Max, try to play a show or movie and choose Sign In (see complete sign-in steps).
- Choose Sign In Through a TV or Mobile Provider.
- Choose Prime Video Channels.
How do I connect my iPad to my TV using USB?
Connect iPad to a TV, projector, or monitor with a cable
- Plug a USB-C Display AV Adapter or USB-C VGA Multi-port Adapter into the charging port on the bottom of iPad.
- Connect an HDMI or VGA cable to your adapter.
- Connect the other end of your HDMI or VGA cable to your secondary display.
- If necessary, switch to the correct video source on your secondary display.
Can I watch HBO Max on LG TV?
Recently launched, LG smart televisions do not currently feature support for a variety of devices. But you can’t watch HBO Max on your LG smart TV. However, you can not. It is just that the dedicated LG Smart TV HBO Max app is not available for download.
Is HBO Max on Amazon?
Amazon and HBO-owner WarnerMedia finally came to an agreement this week to bring HBO Max to Amazon Fire TV devices, nearly six months after the streaming service first launched. Amazon Prime Video Channels let you subscribe to individual streaming channels for a monthly fee and watch them on Amazon.
How can I watch HBO Max on my LG TV from my iPhone?
- Connect your iOS device to the same Wi-Fi network as your AirPlay 2-compatible device.
- Make sure you have the latest software on your devices.
- Make sure AirPlay is enabled on your AirPlay 2-compatible device.
- Open HBO Max on your iOS device and start playing a video.
What smart tvs have HBO Max?
The following TV devices are supported:
- Amazon Fire TV. Amazon Fire TV devices (with Fire OS 5.3.6 or later)
- Android TV. Android TV with Android OS 5 or later.
- Apple TV.
- Cox Contour 2 and Contour Stream Player.
- PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.
- Samsung TV (2016 models and later)
- Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S.
How do I show my iPad screen on my TV?
Connect With Apple AirPlay Open the Control Center on your device by swiping down from the top right of your iPhone or iPad’s screen, tap AirPlay Mirroring and select your Apple TV. Your Apple TV will mirror whatever is on your device’s screen.