How do I find Scopus indexed journals?
How do I find Scopus indexed journals?
SJR can give you journals outside Scopus.
- Visit their website at scopus.com/sources. This will guide you to their search page.
- Choose the Title, Publisher, or ISSN number of the journal of your choice and search it in.
- Enter the journal details in the search bar to have access to their database.
Is Springer nature Scopus indexed?
SpringerPlus, Springer’s interdisciplinary fully open access journal, is now indexed by PubMed Central and Scopus®. SpringerPlus is a peer-reviewed, open access journal with a broad interdisciplinary approach covering all areas of science, technology, engineering, medicine, the humanities and social sciences.
Is Springer nature peer-reviewed?
Home to the world’s most influential journals Springer Nature is the publisher of the world’s most influential journals and a pioneer in the field of open research. Our open access journals on BioMedCentral.com and SpringerOpen.com provide a large portfolio of peer-reviewed open access journals.
What is the difference between Springer and Springer nature?
Springer is part of Springer Nature, a global publisher that serves and supports the research community. Springer Nature aims to advance discovery by publishing robust and insightful science, supporting the development of new areas of research and making ideas and knowledge accessible around the world.
What are the requirements for a reference style?
A text reference consists of the author’s surname, the date and page number(s) of the original source of information. A complete reference must appear in the reference list.
Is Springer link a journal?
SpringerLink is the world’s most comprehensive online collection of scientific, technological and medical journals, books and reference works.
How do I find my Scopus ID number?
There are two ways to create a Scopus Author ID:
- Request author details corrections.
- Request to merge authors (i.e. clean up Scopus Author IDs)
- Author search in Scopus.
- Document search in Scopus. A search can be conducted for all of your publications by title and locate the title.
What is Scopus indexed journals?
What Are Scopus Journals? Scopus is one of the largest, most reputable abstract and citation databases for academic literature. It contains over 40,000 titles from more than 10,000 international publishers, and nearly 35,000 of these publications are peer-reviewed.
Is Springer link a database?
SpringerLink is an integrated full-text database for journals and books published by Springer. SpringerLink currently offers over 1,250 fully peer-reviewed journals and more than 10,000 books online.
How do you publish a paper Springer?
Publish your article open access by selecting the Open Choice option (if the journal is not a fully open access one). Assign the copyright of your article (if you don’t publish open access). Order printing of figures in color. Order paid offprints in addition to your free (electronic) offprint.
How do I get a springer reviewer certificate?
When reviewing for an integrated journal:
- You will be asked if you want to get recognition for it on Publons.
- Once your review is completed you will receive an email with a private link to claim your review.
- Follow the link to add your review to your reviewer profile.
How do I know if my paper is Scopus indexed?
More videos on YouTube
- Type the URL in your address bar: www.scopus.com/sources.
- Select the Title, Publisher, or ISSN number of the targeted journal to find Scoups indexing.
- Give the targeted journal name in the Title field.
- Finally, you will get the detail about the journal with all database coverage.
How do I publish a paper in Scopus indexed journals?
Guide for how to publish paper in scopus
- Steps Involved In Publishing Your Paper In A Scopus Indexed Journal/Publication.
- Discovering Scopus Indexed Journals.
- Identifying the Best Journal/Publication That Is Scopus Indexed.
- Compose Your Research Paper As Per The Guidelines Of The Journal.
- Submitting Your Paper.
- Notification Of Acceptance From The Publisher.
How do I find a good journal in Springer?
The Springer Journal Selector uses semantic technology to help you quickly choose the Springer journal that is right for your paper. Enter your abstract, description of your research, or a sample text and the Springer Journal Selector provides a list of relevant journals.
Where is Springer publishing located?
New York City
Is Springer nature the same as nature?
Key competition authorities including the European Union and the US Department of Justice have cleared the merger of Springer Science+Business Media and the majority of Macmillan Science and Education. The new company will be called Springer Nature.
Is Springer a good journal?
90% of Springer Nature journal authors rated their overall experience with the publication process as excellent or good.